Elephant Stuffie Video Tutorial
Have you been wanting to create a cozy stuffie of your own but haven't known where to start? This elephant stuffie tutorial was made for you!
I created this stuffie and tutorial with beginners in mind. However, if you have never hand crocheted before, please know there will be a learning curve. Hand crochet and techniques used with it are similar to traditional crochet, but also different, so give yourself some grace and plenty of time!
This is a VIDEO TUTORIAL. I will include basic written steps, however it is not a traditional written pattern. The goal is for this to be primarily a visual learning tutorial.
Materials needed for this project are below:
- 2 skeins of Stay Cozy velvet tube yarn (I used gray, but you are welcome to make your elephant any color you choose!)
- Needle & thread (preferably the same color as your yarn)
- Two eyes - I use our Stay Cozy cotton tube yarn in the color black for the elephant eyes in this tutorial. However, you are welcome to use craft eyes, buttons, thread, or whatever else you prefer!
If you choose to purchase a DIY Kit, it will include the following:
- 2 skeins of Stay Cozy velvet tube yarn (gray or charcoal)
- Needle & thread
- Two strands of black cotton tube yarn to use for the eyes
*Scissors are not included in DIY Kits
If you have not received an email with the video link within 48 hours, please check your junk mail and reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org